We are the only pedicab company to do all of our printing. This helps keep costs low and allows us to control all aspects of production. All ads are laminated with a clear protective film to protect them and provide them with the longest life in a sometimes rough-and-tumble environment.
Covering all three wheels offers 10 sq ft of advertising space. This service is usually used in conjunction with a full wrap. Clients who have covered their pedicab wheels include:
- Netflix’s “Disenchantment” @ RTX Austin 2018
- Oregon Mt. Hood Territory (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- SkinnyPop Popcorn (2015 – ACL, 2016 – SXSW & ACL)
- TBS’ “The Last O.G.” seen above
- Third Man Records
- Visit El Paso (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Visit San Marcos – 3rd Thursday Walkabout
- WGN America’s “Pure”
Other Printing options are Flags, Full wraps, 4 panel ads, and Single rear panel ads. Have a look!
( All of our other advertising options are fully laid out here. )
3PM to Midnight