Movemint Bike Cab was very proud to have worked with Budweiser this last SXSW 2016 to help promote their #tackleimpossible initiative. We were hired to give free rides to 21-year-old and older adults if they tweeted their ideas on how to prevent drinking and driving road accidents. Over 600 hundred rides were given out over three days. Budweiser selected the following from our menu of advertising options:
- 20 fully wrapped pedicabs
- 20 pedicab drivers hired by the hour to give free rides
- Branding the drivers with t-shirts
- 20 iPads inside the pedicabs that looped a short video about the campaign and encouraged sober driving.
- 3 illuminated billboard trikes to act as mobile information stations, each manned by a Budweiser brand ambassador and a team of drivers.
- Red underglow lighting beneath all the pedicabs
Budweiser hired three brand ambassadors to provide campaign information at the billboard trike stations and make sure everyone was complying with TABC rules. The ambassadors made sure the tweets came in, that everyone was 21-years-old or older, and encouraged folks to get free rides. The mobile stations periodically moved to stay in high-activity areas. We dominated the streets wherever we were set up!
All in all, it was one of our most successful campaigns ever.
Below are a few videos and photos of the campaign we helped create:
A whole bunch more Budweiser campaign photos can be seen here:
This post is a part of our “Alcoholic beverages” portfolio.